ANALYSTS NOTEBOOK COMPLETE
The Analysts Notebook (ANB) complete is meant for the new i2 user. Students learn basic functionality, analysis tools, and advanced skills - allowing them to analyze networks and use i2 like a pro.
Course topics include:
1. The basics of link analysis.
2. Manual and import-based association and timeline chart creation.
3. Best Practices in Chart Creation.
4. Basic i2 Analytical Tools (List Items, Search, Visual Seach, and Bar Charts/Histograms).
5. Customizing ANB.
6. Advanced importing techniques.
7. Advanced analytical tools (Find Matching Entities, Combining Attributes & Properties, Visual Search, Listing Linked Entities, Mapping, and Social Network Analysis).
All students are provided an electronic version of the i2 Analyst Notebook reference manual.
All students who complete the course will have access to follow-on non-technical telephone and email helpdesk support from their instructor.
Logistics & Format
This course is provided onsite at your location. Each training day is 8 hours with a 1-hour break for lunch.
There are no prerequisites for this course. All it takes is a desire to learn i2.
The cost for this course is $22,000 plus travel. Rates are based on a class size of 12 students. Please send us a request to get a training quote for your organization.